There are a few issues with using TeleMagic on Windows 10. Here are some solutions found:
- Install MS Office before you install TeleMagic.
- For installation at a Domain Network: Log in as a domain administrator, not enough to log in as a domain User with administrator rithts.
- For installation of a single user or workgroup: Run the installation with the option; Run as an administrator. Logging into a user that has Administrator rights isn’t enough.
- The Wordprocessing Treeview do not display properly.
- Disabling the HID-compliant touch screen on a Windows 10 laptop, the entire TM5 word processing list of templates will appear, as normal. This setting is in Device Manager / Human Interface Devices / HID-compliant touch screen in Windows 10. (firstname.lastname@example.org)